Zola is an early stage, funded consumer technology startup based in New York City that launched successfully in October of 2013.
Founded by many of the early team members from Gilt Groupe, we are focused on creating a new kind of e-commerce experience that addresses a huge market.
Our mission? To re-invent the Wedding Registry for the modern couple.
Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning consumer ecommerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Gilt Taste, Twitter, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo and Host Committee.
We are looking for an upbeat, organized, and empathetic individual to join our Operations Team as a Customer Service/Technical Support Representative.
You will work closely with all members of the Operations Team. A love of weddings is appreciated!
This is a full-time position, requiring you to work one day during the weekends. Position is located in our NY office. A week-long training will take place.
Weekend work hours would be 9:30AM - 6PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails and follow up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- The ideal candidate will have at least six months of experience in customer & technical support.
- Must have strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected and organized, even in times of high volume
- Ability to empathize is a must - wedding planning can be a stressful time, and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests.
- Must have a computer and Wi-Fi access.
- Must be proficient with said computer and able to learn new programs quickly.
- Knowledge of the the wedding industry is a big plus - as the first point of contact for our customers and registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants and needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola and be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
Only serious and qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter and resume.