Zola is a consumer technology startup based in New York City that launched successfully in October of 2013.
Founded by many of the early team members from Gilt Groupe, we are focused on creating a new kind of e-commerce experience that addresses a huge market.
Our mission? To re-invent the Wedding Registry for the modern couple.
Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning consumer ecommerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Twitter, J.Crew, Yahoo, Google and Amazon.
Zola is looking for a Sample Coordinator who will provide support and coordination for our Merchandizing, Marketing, and Creative teams.
In this role, the Sample Coordinator will handle all aspects of the day to day sample management including inventory control, product tracking, and sample logistics to ensure all guidelines are followed and timelines are met.
This role is 20-25 hrs per week. Ideally 4-5 hrs 5 days a week.
What you’ll do:
Desired Skills and Experience
· Passion for organization
· 1-2 years experience in Retail, Data Entry, or Merchandising support role
· Strong multi-tasker who proudly obsesses over details
· A proactive, resourceful self-manager
· A positive person with a can-do attitude and sky-high EQ
· Proficiency with Excel
· Professional written and verbal skills
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment that changes priorities quickly